Director of Administration and Finance
Seeking new member of our team!
Director of Administration and Finance (or Church Administrator)
Second Baptist Church
To ensure excellence and integrity in all financial and administrative ministries of the congregation.
- Maintain all financial processes and records for the operation of the organization with respect to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles including but not limited to:
- financial statements, annual budgets, offerings, giving statements, capital projects, insurance, etc.
- Oversee all payroll processes and human resources for church staff.
- Act as primary liaison with Vision and Leadership Team.
- schedule, voting, communication, minutes, Church Conference schedules,
- Oversee the maintenance of congregational database.
- Champion administrative duties for all staff, ministers and pastors.
- Encourage, resource, assign and train all team members to execute the administrative duties of their positions. (dotted line)
- Ensure the adherence to congregational policies in concert with VLT and Senior Pastor.
- Make peace and unity among the congregation and the staff at large.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Operations staff (executive level non-pastoral)
- Full time salary with benefits
- Occasional Sundays and evenings
- Reports to Senior Pastor